We strictly abide by and process all information in accordance with the data protection legislation and regulation, among which includes the general data protection regulation implemented by the European Union 2016/679. Information gathered and processed is made sure to conform to the regulations found therein.
Small Business Concierge takes full responsibility in all personal data that comes to and from our servers to comply with the aforementioned legislation. The user attests to the agreement of data collection and usage upon utilizing our services. The policy agreed upon by user may include any personal information that is well within the purposes of this policy.
I. Information Collection and Use
Small Business Concierge may collect personal information through various platforms such as (but not limited to) emails, online forms, and social media channels.
In order for us to improve the experience of our users, and for us to expand our service in the market, we may collect data of various nature and purposes. This provides us with the information needed for us to develop strategies and techniques aimed at accomplishing said initiatives.
Unless authorized by the user, any personal information Small Business Concierge currently retains will not be disclosed to any third-party entity in any way and by any means without prior notice to the concerned user.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal DataWhile utilizing our Service, our system may require you to provide personal information for the purpose of identification and a means of contacting you. This information may include (but are not limited to):
- Email address
- First name and Last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Device information
- Browser information (name and/or version)
- Browsing history
- User computer’s internet protocol (IP) address
- Date and time of visit
- Time spent on each visited page
- Unique device identifiers
II. Cookies Policy
Why are cookies important? Cookies are used in keeping track of any data that is related to an individual user. The data collected includes any information regarding the user’s visits and activities on our Service. Any data stored in the cookies can function as anonymous unique identifiers. Data contained in cookies may contain, but are not limited to, the following:
- The user’s preferred settings
- The user’s most recent visit on the website
- Any information given by the user on our online forms
All users can choose whether to refuse or accept cookies that are sent by our website. However, take note that declining our cookies will give you a limited user experience. You will not be able to use some features and portions of our Service.
These are the three types of cookies that we use:
- Session Cookies.These cookies are also called “transient cookies”. These cookies are important since they are used in running the sessions of every visitor or user of our Service. Data storage on these cookies are only temporary. Once the user closes his or her browser, every piece of information collected by the session cookies are erased.
- Preference Cookies.These cookies can store data that indicates the custom preferences of an individual user regarding various settings on our website. The data collected are not deleted in order for the website to remember the individual user as well as automatically retain the setting preferences of that particular visitor or user upon the next visit.
- Security Cookies.These cookies are used to add security and protection on the user’s data as well as any piece of information that is associated with our Service.
III. How We Collect Your Personal Data
We employ several methods on the collection of users’ personal information such as prompts by the website asking users to provide data while browsing our website and navigating our Service. Regarding usage data, it is usually collected once a user visits as well as utilizes our website.
We collect data that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Accepting cookies
- Providing information on our online forms
- Contacting us
- Submitting reviews
IV. Use of Data
All information that Small Business Concierge collects (including both Personal and Usage Data) are utilized for the improvement of our Service through the enhancement of user experience while navigating and using our website. We also use and analyze such information in creating more effective marketing strategies.
The data collected by Small Business Concierge are intended to be used for the following:
- Better Customer Service
- Improvement of Customer Care and Support
- Dissemination of updates regarding our Service
- Prevention, detection, and resolution of technical problems
V. Transfer of Data
Small Business Concierge considers your utility of our Service as your agreement for all your data, which includes all personal information, to be transferred and retained on databases and devices that are outside your country or governmental jurisdiction. Be guided that data protection rules and regulations may differ across various governmental jurisdictions.
By filling up and submitting any of our online forms, you are giving your consent and agreement in transferring your data when necessary. All data and information outside the United States will be transferred and processed in the United States.
Small Business Concierge takes the responsibility of keeping your personal information secured during the process of transfer. We will neither transfer nor share your personal data to third parties unless for the purpose of ensuring the security of your data and with your consent.
VI. Disclosure of Data
- Legal Requirements
i. Small Business Concierge will only share your data for the following purposes:
- Compliance to legal responsibilities
- Protection and defense to the rights and properties of Small Business Concierge
- Prevention of issues associated with our Service
- Ensuring the safety of every user of our Service or the public
- Protection against legal liabilities
VII. Security of Data
Small Business Concierge gives our best to take legal steps in order to protect any information that we gather, including data usage and personal information. However, you need to know that any transactions and data transfer performed across the Internet cannot be guaranteed as completely secured.
VIII. Service Providers
Small Business Concierge may use services provided by third-party companies in order to help us in improving our Service for our users. We may also seek and employ individual service providers for the facility of our Service which may include tasks such as providing service on our behalf or assisting in data usage analysis.
All third-parties in connection to our Service may have access to your personal information; however, they are strictly responsible not to disclose or share your information or take advantage of your data for any other purpose apart from the tasks they’re given.
- Google Analytics collects information such as:
- User’s device information
- User’s browser information
- User’s activity on our Website
- User computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) Address
IX. Links to Other Sites
X. Contacting Small Business Concierge